The Milford - A Times Square Hotel - celebrates the most Newly Renovated Guest Rooms in Times Square with a Discounted Room Rate from only $169.00 and more than $100.00 of savings each day on Exciting NYC Activities, Dining and more.
Posted: June 1st, 2012
Travelers visiting New York before March 24, 2013 can book their Newly Renovated Guest Rooms at The Milford – A Times Square Hotel – for 10 days only from now until June 15, 2012 and save big with rates starting as low as $169.00! Plus, a complimentary New York Eat & Play Card (valued at $25.00) with each Guest Room can help save more than $100.00 a day! View the details of this offer or book now.
Travelers from anywhere in the world who plan to visit New York City before March 24, 2013 for a Leisure Vacation, NYC Trade Shows and Events, or for a Business Trip, can book for the next 10 days for Discounted Room Rates at The Milford – a Times Square Hotel in one of the city’s best locations, close to everything there is to see and do.
The Milford announces its incredible “10-Day Sale” – giving Guests the best Times Square Hotel Value in a fabulous Manhattan Hotel location.
This Special Offer from Times Square’s historic The Milford is for Discounted Room Rates in a Times Square Hotel starting from only $169.00 if Guest Rooms are reserved within the next 10 days (before June 15, 2012) for any stay now through March 24, 2013.
Plus, The Milford is offering 1 free New York Eat & Play Card (a $25.00 value) with each Discounted Hotel Guest Room so Guests who want to experience the countless New York Activities and Attractions, including NY Lounges, NY City Tours, Broadway Shows, and more, can easily save up to $100.00 each day of their stay with instant discounts of 10 – 50% off each qualifying purchase.
The Milford is completing an extensive $140 million renovation including all new Guest Rooms and Suites, Fitness Center, Lobby Bar & Lounge and more. This Times Square Hotel is close to the most popular NYC Attractions and Activities: Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, Carnegie Hall, MOMA, Central Park, Jacob Javits Convention Center, NY City Tours, Restaurants, Shopping, Sporting Events and Venues, and more.
View more details about The Milford's Renovation.
View more details about The Milford's new Guest Rooms.
The Milford's Website features valuable tools to help Guests make the most of planning their trip to New York City and Manhattan including:
- Hotel and NYC Photo Tour: This Interactive Tool features animated Images, Graphics and Text to present some of this NYC Hotel’s features and points of interest around Manhattan and NYC.
- New York Restaurant Guide: Great food is a big part of any Vacation to New York City. The Milford has created a Manhattan Restaurant Guide that includes the Top 25 Restaurants in Manhattan.
- New York Shopping Guide: New York Shopping is a favorite pastime in this fashion mecca. The Milford Hotel has created a Manhattan Shopping Guide with some of NYC’s Top Shopping Outlets, Stores and Boutiques.
- What’s New & NYC Articles: The Milford's Website features a “What’s New & NYC Articles” section that features interesting NYC Articles, such as “Everything Unique NYC,” “NYC Trade Shows,’” “Times Square Visitors Guide,” and more.
- Receive Exclusive Offers: Visitors to The Milford's Website can click on the “Receive Special Offers & Travel Tips” Graphic Ad and simply provide their name and email address to receive future, exclusive Special Offers from The Milford.
About The Milford - A Times Square Hotel:
The Milford is located in the heart of Times Square, surrounded by the Broadway Theater District, New York Restaurants and Nightclubs, the NY Subway, New York Shopping, New York Tours and more – and is completing a $140 million renovation to remain among the best NYC Hotels in Manhattan.
The Milford features 1,300 all new Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, a Lounge, Fitness Room, and Accommodations that will impress Guests worldwide.
This historic Times Square Hotel is perfectly located near all NYC Activities and Attractions that bring visitors to Manhattan – for business or pleasure. Jacob Javits Convention Center, the financial district, Madison Square Garden, MOMA, Central Park, the Rockefeller Center, Greenwich Village, the Empire State Building, and much more is within minutes by walk or ride. Come see the best of NYC and stay at The Milford – the favored destination for a Times Square Hotel.
Visiting New York? Choose Milford Plaza Hotel - A New York Hotel located close to all New York Activities and New York Attractions; Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and more.
Take a Photo Tour of Milford Plaza Hotel - a New York Hotel.